- Environment risks management
- Monitoring of air and water pollution levels
- Measurement of electromagnetic levels
- Traffic monitor
- Remote street lighting management system
- Water network management system
- Alert messaging
- Lone worker monitoring (hazard/flipped over vehicle)
- Presence sensors
- Fire detection and warning
- Liquid level transmitters
- Door/windows opening sensors
Why EasyPod is unique and different?
- Cheaper: it’s an all-in-one ready-to-use device
- License free frequency bands
- Autonomous: up to 3 years of power
- Wider than GSM coverage, up to 30 km
- Very easy to hide anywhere
- Very quick and clean to deploy: it is already all set, no installation fees!
- Waterproof and maintenance free
- SIM-less system
How EasyPod is powerful?
- Compliant with various standard protocols: LoRa and SIGFOX
- Low-Power Wide-Area Network (LPWAN)
- Interoperable with existing information system and equipment
- Private LAN or Cloud
A company specialized in work-at-height operations in confined space (rope access) has chosen to equip its staff with the EasyPod solution.
The EasyPod box enables to geolocate technicians during call out, and ensure their security. In any event, alarm is automatically sent from the box to trigger the rescue operation.
The connected compact and autonomous box EasyPod can be used in various fields of application such as locating and/or securing people or goods.