With Subwave®, SEE Through The Walls
- Non-stop location service continuity,
- increased security of goods and people,
- a much more autonomous and scalable system, no need for additional apps,
- compliance with standards and every mobile GPS receiver.
- A 100% software GNSS solution,
- the most reliable location system in critical access environments (underground, subways, tunnels, etc.)
- a faster integration within existing infrastructures,
- a much affordable TCO (Total Cost of Ownership).
- Outdoor GPS signal Synchronization at << 1 microsecond,
- alarm monitoring,
- GPS redundancy,
- extractable SSD drive for higher performance and easy maintenance.
- From 3 up to 6 RF outputs,
- full time and location control,
- PVT definition for each zone,
- emission power for each zone.
Why SubWave® is unique and different ?
Wherever you are, whatever the receiver you are using, Subwave® is a GPS signal emulation
solution which simulates the GPS signals and that even in usually non–accessible spaces (underground environments).
SubWave®, GPS Signal Emulation Solution, even in confined areas and non-accessible spaces, whatever the receiver.
Service continuity is guarantee
SubWave® generates standard GNSS data, simulating satellite GPS constellation.
It allows for plugging all types of GPS/ ARGOS receivers. Consequently service continuity is guaranteed even in underground, inaccessible or hidden zones (subways, tunnels, etc.)
Subwave® conveys the GPS signal locally and autonomously, by means of an existing leaky feeding radiating or antennal system.
The innovative SubWave® specific design ensures that the system totally respects all nominal operational rules in compliance with other radio network systems.
SubWave® standalone apparatus can be easily installed and non-intrusively plugged into existing Telecom infrastructures.
The perfect solution for underground areas
SubWave® is the location system that perfectly fits the conditions of subterranean and confined usual notspot environments such as tunnels, subways, sheds and even infrastructures and materials.
It works with your smartphone too
Whatever the GPS signal receiver, SubWave® gets connected to the GPS chipset, without any need for additional application.
A Tunnel operator reports how SubWave® has changed the underground security.
The solution has permitted to transmit and locate emergency calls in tunnels to lone workers, from a smartphone without needing a dedicated application, nor PMR (Professional Mobile Radio), DMR nor TETRA.
It makes sure that the signal of Passengers’ and Workers’ calls is conveyed through GPS notspots areas.